Here are some screenshots from version 1.4.7:
niedziela, 31 października 2010
- Added search functionality. User can search product among all defined in application. If product does not exist, user can add it directly from search form. To improve visibility during searching, icons of products are by default hidden, but user can turn icons back on (menu->"show icons").
- Added navi/title toolbar, common to all activities - user can quickly navigate to search activity or to application home screen.
- Improved UI/UX ( added focus frame for grid item - visible when user uses trackball to navigate products, categories or history items; changed some string.... )
- Categories can be renamed now (long press category icon).
- User can define own categories (in "Categories" activity, click menu->New Category).
- Fix for bug: checked products from "Shopping List" were not inserted into history.
- Fix for exception thrown when user tried to rename product to already existing name.
- All products can be renamed (long press product in category view e.g. "Fruits").
- Added indicator to product icon in "Product" activity. Indicator informs user that particular product is already in shopping list. (particular products activity->click on product)
- Added possibility to automatically hide checked shopping list items. ("Shopping List"->Menu->"Hide checked")
- Added possibility to remove product from shopping list while user in "Product" activity. First click on product - adding to list, second click - removing from list.(particular products activity->click on product)
- Added "Additional Info" to product in shopping list. User can set this field by long pressing the product icon.
- Activities names in dashboard written in bold.
- Added button "Move to history" to "Shopping List" activity. All products from shopping list are moved to "History" activity
- Changed "Categories" activity tile to "Products"
- Improved visibility of products - resized font, bold.
- User can modify shopping item details (quantity, additional info) by long pressing shopping list item